Daily Photos of My Family & Places Where Beauty Intersects My Life.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flu Daze: Then There Was Trouble

Gareth played with his trains alot during our week of sickness. Monday afternoon while I was praying in my little uncomfortable chair, he joined me and built a "Misty Island" track in my room. I loved watching him create and play.






The best part of watching Gareth play is listening to his commentary. Before this catastrophe below Gareth narrated: "Then there was trouble..." He also throws in a few "Bust my Buffers!" and "Thomas, you caused confusion and delay."


Oh dear! The bridge was out.



Gareth comes along and singing to himself, fixes the broken bridges.



The "Misty Island" track is working again. Gareth, along with Thomas, Emily, and Percy, can get back to being really useful engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment